Welcome to my site. This is basically for posts based on my life for andy, dave and stuart. If you want to comment , feel free. Keep checking for regular updates!
lol, thats to keep u wanting more. ill give u the dvd sometime. I trust u too look after it.I would also like it dave, if u could to watch "Garden State" and wrtie a tiny review , like one paragraph, not long atall, just saying what u thought of it, but be HONEST, i really wanna know, its quite important to me. Thanks!!!
2 Comments:
Looks like it's a good one Jonny. Shame it was just a short teaser.
lol, thats to keep u wanting more. ill give u the dvd sometime. I trust u too look after it.I would also like it dave, if u could to watch "Garden State" and wrtie a tiny review , like one paragraph, not long atall, just saying what u thought of it, but be HONEST, i really wanna know, its quite important to me. Thanks!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home